Sunday, June 24, 2018

WHY THE LAW OF ATTRACTION DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU

You probably have read many posts, stories, and books on the law of attraction and yet you struggle to find, "Why it doesn't work for you?" AN inner-voice keeps whimpering most of the time, "Why the law of attraction doesn't work for you"? 

Relax! You don't have to be on pins and needles, trying to figure out the reasons you weren't successful. Take a load off, let your hair down and just go ahead.



1. BELIEF - Start with Just it: 

You have access to tons of information about the law of attraction everywhere – on the web, blogs; in community forums, groups, workshops and training sessions. It’s not a secret anymore, people have access to information. With the vast source of information available, it should make the life easier, but in vain.

You got to believe before you receive. You got to apply before you believe.”

“Knowledge is power” – is a powerful proverb. We have seen this written on top of our boards in our schools. We were taught that knowledge is the only required criteria to be successful in life.
Yes, it is but that’s only half true. Knowledge is essential, a source to begin for everything you wanted to accomplish. But knowledge without desire and belief can’t take you places.




2. MINDSET - Something to consider changing:

 The reason why many people fail in spite of access to these life-changing secret strategies is our restrictive mindset. Our mindset which is the result of – (i) our bringing and social conditioning; (ii) excessive emphasis on logical knowledge devoid of human emotional factors like desire and belief.

I was introduced to the movie “the secret” by a friend. He gave me a brief description about the movie and I wasn’t even able to convince myself to give 2 hours of my time to watch it, believing that it was just a fancy movie with some course on positivity containing some inspiring stories for life success. I wasn’t convinced at that time, because I was busy running after logical ways to get a job and earning money was my only goal. 

During my, M.B.A Course we were trained with the following objectives – to get a job with a multi-national company and to earn bigger. I was successful in achieving those objectives. I wasn’t happy though. A self-realization, however, made an impact. It warned me not to go with the wind and made me realize the true purpose of my life. My realizations to looking at life from a different perspective lead me in a new direction.

I began gathering information about the law of attraction. Read many books on the law of attraction, read many life-changing stories and also watched the movie “the secret”, I then decided to try with few techniques and to my surprise, I was successful in many cases. Over the period of time, I realized that – “Knowledge is essential, but you also have to combine knowledge with human emotional factors like desire and belief. That’s how manifestations happen.




3. REALISATION: Leveraging Knowledge with Belief and Desire:   

Learning about the law of attraction is just (i) “Knowledge” – To use the benefits of quantum physics, you must have the desire to use it and have a strong belief in the processing mechanism.

To use it and manifest in your life, you must inculcate emotional factors like (ii) Desire to manifest something and (iii) belief in the process that makes it possible to manifest.



4. AFFIRMATIONS  – Catalyst for Manifestation:

Using Affirmations to achieve to achieve wealth is a powerful way to manifest rapidly. Provided that, you got to believe and feel deeply as if you already have it.
These affirmations can change the way you think about yourself and redirects you to a completely different path. You probably have a lot of negative self-talk about yourself every day. You have developed that pattern over the years. It’s time to rewire your brain. Replace every word that reads “I Can’t” with “I Can”; “I am not” with “I am”. Do this repeatedly.

Every word of the affirmative sentence has to be felt deeply as if you already have it an by expressing the gratitude toward the Universe for giving it to you.

Summing up with some quotes on the law of attraction:
  • All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Buddha.
  • " What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them" -  Mark 11:24
  • " Whatever the Mind can conceive it can achieve" - W. Clement Stone.
  • " You create your own Universe as you go along" - Winston Churchill


No comments:

Post a Comment

5 FAMOUS FAILURES THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU TO KEEP GOING

Often we easily get upset with failures not realizing the fact that they bring with it new possibilities for learning and betterment. It i...